Tuesday 27 November 2012

A New Season


Welcome to mode & prerogative! Summer is just a couple days away and with plenty of free time on my hands (for now!) I though it would be a good time to start a blog about the things I love and hopefully sharing it with everyone. Despite summer not being my favourite season, the one thing I do enjoy is swimming laps as a means of cooling down. It is also quite symbolic that water is of refreshing nature, being able to have the powers of renewal. F. Scott Fitzgerald in The Great Gatsby said:

"And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again in the summer."

With that, I hope to rejuvenate and go through the process of renewal through the summer break. Enjoy.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment