Tuesday 4 December 2012

nailed it | wine, cranberries & apricots

rimmel i <3 lasting finish nail varnish: 035 wine not, 066 cranberry zest, 053 apricot punch
The pre christmas sales are now in full swing here in Sydney and we all know what that means - a lot of shopping. And when I say that, I mean a lot! I just started off small with some nail varnish from Rimmel. A couple days ago, I was looking at my nail polish collection and there was a noticeable absence of bright colours. The only thing that resembled a colour was a mint which was almost white - thus commencing my search for some brights. Now I know what you must be thinking: what am I doing with a wine coloured nail varnish? This is me still in a stage of fall denial. I'm definitely looking forward to fall and I can't wait to wear this colour on my nails!

Now that I'm trying to build up an array of bright colours within my nail varnish collection, let me know your recommendations down below. I would love to hear any suggestions and try them out.

11 comments:

  1. I love them!! nice idea i will buy that colors!

    http://thefashion-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely have a great consistency - cranberry zest and apricot punch are great colours for the summer!

      Delete
  2. Love the Wine colour!!
    - Awat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colours, really nice autumn colours!

    Michelle x

    http://www.tartanbrolly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I can't wait for the fall to arrive here in Sydney so I can start wearing it :)

      Delete
  4. Nice colours..
    giveaway on my blog
    http://classyfashon.blogspot.com/2012/12/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good bright color in winter! Breaks up all the black! ;) Thanks for your message on IFB! Definitely following you now, hope you follow back!!

    XOXO
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Remy and thank you for commenting. I took a look at your blog and first impressions were: her style is amazing. A definite follow :)

      Delete
  6. Great suggestions. Will give it a try. =)
    Kittycat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for commenting :) I definitely recommend the nail polish, they have a great consistency especially for the price point.

      Delete