Friday 7 December 2012

outfit | denim in distress

Cotton On Shirt, Evolution Jeans Shorts, Rubi Shoes Satchel and Boots, Urban Outfitters Watch and; Chrome iPhone Case from eBay
For a long time now, I never really knew how to wear navy blue on top. To wear with indigo blue denim felt too matchy matchy; wearing it with black bottoms just seemed a bit too dark etc. But now, I have found that pairing it with light blue, almost bleached denim seemed to match perfectly. Thank god I'm out of that fashion black hole (for now!). I kept the outfit really simple, back to basics. I know that as of late, arm candy has been huge (and I'm a big fan too) but it's nice to tone it down a bit and keep it simple. I just wore my watch and had my chrome iPhone case on just to add that little something. It's something to keep in mind: KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid.

details: my trusty leather satchel
details: denim in distress

12 comments:

  1. Fine shirts! love! love!
    Lenusik ♥ ♥ ♥ With love ♥ ♥ ♥
    Velvetrose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denim in Distress looks beautiful. Nice combo ;)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, especially the shirt! I'm beyond jealous you can still wear this in December!

    ~ Caroline
    www.peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline. I guess this what happens when you live in the southern hemisphere :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. thank you - it is definitely my favourite bag :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much! I will make sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this look. The blue polo plus the denim shorts, plus the booties! Nailed it. ♥
    -
    Bianca ♥
    biancayzabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete