Wednesday 12 December 2012

the year that was | instagram


No doubt that in social media, it was the year of instagram. It has no doubt changed the landscape of social media since it has allowed us to use a different medium to connect and discover. For a while, I had an instagram account for a couple months with really using it, it wasn't until this year I started to use this app. So I thought I would share some of my favourite images I captured this year.


When it comes to instagram, I'm definitely a person who posts everything - and I mean everything! Whether it is healthy food, outfits or just really pretty scenery - everything has instagram potential. I know that the term 'instagram potential' may sound a bit odd. It is a term which I like to think I came up for myself with to classify something worthy to post on instagram (silly isn't it?).

If you would like to see even more instagram pictures from me, you can follow me here. Tell me down below your instagram story and your personal favourite instagram photo.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! I just found you via my own nomination, and am now following you :) Power to the small(er) blogs!

    Best,
    Amy

    http://www.happycoffeebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started using three months not I will look for you and follow I am @sweetwithenvy. if someone haven't already done this with you I just nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Go to my blog for more instructions: http://sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com/2012/12/sweet-with-envy-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pic with your watch and bracelets. And the pic of your outfit is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried zumbarons when I was in Sydney this past summer (Your winter), they were SOOOOO good!!! Best macarons ever. Drooling as I think of them now...

    I like the picture of you smiling. You look kinda sullen in most of your blog pictures, so it's refreshing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete