Friday 14 June 2013

new in: nike free tr fit 3

Nike Free TR Fit 3
Another purchase, however, I don't think this one goes anywhere near the fashion and style sphere (unless you count the 90s resurgence of Nike Airs). I have been wanting a pair of Nike Frees for the longest time. They previous shoes were just heavy and just didn't fit my foot at all. These on the other hand were as light as a feather and the sole is quite flexible. I believe in investing in a good pair of running or training shoes because if our feet are not taken care of, it can lead to poor alignment of feet and ankles which furthermore lead to poor joints. Can I also mention it can affect the lower back as well? I have already tested them out and they are definitely the best pair of training shoes I have ever owned. The colour range is great but I just stuck to black since it wouldn't get dirty easily and it would match pretty much everything. I purchased these on ASOS with a student discount and I definitely don't regret it. This latest purchase has also motivated me to start running again. I absolutely detest running, no matter how hard I try to like it, it just never happens. What is your stance on running? Like it or hate it?


2 comments:

  1. New shoes are always fun no matter what they are!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing sneakers, I found the same on this site Stylephotos

    ReplyDelete